Instructions- How to Register a Team or League USA Softball
ENTITLES TEAMS TO:
1. Official USA Softball Guide and Rule Book
2. Official USA Softball Score Book
3. Subscription to Balls & Strikes Softball
(the official publication of the USA Softball, to the team manager)
4. Assistance from the USA Softball of Metro Detroit tournament coordinator
5. Opportunity to purchase team accident and liability insurance
6. Official USA Softball team identification card
7. Opportunity for registered teams to enter metro tournament play (regardless of won-lost record)
8. Metro, Regional and National tournaments for boys and girls
(10 & under, 12 & under, 14 & under, 16 & under, and 18 & under in both fast pitch and slow pitch)
9. Opportunity to purchase discount tickets for amusement parks AND MUCH, MUCH MORE !!! DON’T DELAY……………….REGISTER TODAY
To individual register your team members or to proceed to a coaches training program or background check, please go to www.registerusasoftball.com. See the attached instructions on this page for a walk-through instruction guide.
If you are a league administrator and will be registering multiple teams, please use this spreadsheet. CLICK HERE.
Mandatory for 2022, all USA Softball of Metro Detroit Tournament Teams must register their teams by using the Individual Registration process.
|2023 Youth Team Registration|
|2023 Youth Induvidual Registration|
|Pick up Player Form|
|Official Championship Roster|
|State JO Tournament Information|
|Coach ACE/BC Verification Form|
|Michigan Concussion Law|